View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #4063
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Hi Rizla

New ZORK version with chess online under http://erhartc.bplaced.net/ereading/zork-edition/.

As always: this version is UNTESTED! If problems occur you have the possibility to download the old version again and reinstall it. The new version has tons of new features!!!

A.
Hey there, Analogus,

I tried the Zork Chess (ZC) edition today but chess does not appear on the more menu.

I also took a look at the non-chess installer file and it appears that the file sizes are exactly the same. Is the chess build missing, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote