View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #71
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
I am looking backward to the return of Slates. Technology is bunk. The cutting edge is here:

[Oversized quoted image removed. Original thumbnail now in quoted post.]
So in my spare time (from ereading) I am a high school chemistry teacher. I use slates and mini whiteboards in my classroom all the time for scratch work. Slates are not dead.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-16-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Removed oversized image from quote.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote