Thread: iPhone readers
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 08:13 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
How do you get the 2.0 firmware update? My son is trying to get it for his iPod Touch but he can't seem to find it.

BOb
Make sure your iTunes is updated to 7.7 and then with the Touch connected to the USB port, look for updates for the Touch. You will have to pay $9.95 for the 2.0 update. I updated my wife's Touch last night just as we went to bed. And now it's all updated.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote