View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 03:58 AM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I noticed a few days ago that Calibre2opds isn't able to run anymore. While testing through with the developer, it came out that he's not able to open my metadata.db file on his end.
I've read the entire thread and I may have missed it but I didn't see any place where you state that calibre is having trouble with the metadata.db.

I'm curious, when you open calibre does it work?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote