View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 01:40 PM   #80
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
OK, Ok, that was the clear direction I was looking for.
glad i could help. not that i feel strongly about it, or anything...

now here's another question. i'm pretty sure i know the answer but i want to be sure. imagine i want to categorize "The Importance of Being Earnest" ; it's a play, and we don't have a "theatre" or "play" category, so i'll put it in "short fiction" and then add tags of "play" and "comedy". is this right ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote