View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:33 AM   #8
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***I must respectfully disagree, Neil. A line break to indicate a scene change works absolutely fine in a printed book, but it doesn't work in an eBook. Suppose the scene break happens to fall at the end of the page; how will the reader know that the space he sees is a scene change and not the normal end of the page?***

Thanks, Harry: but as I say above, I was advising re print layout and that if the OP is talking ebook (it didn't specify, and Jack merely writes of 'book') another method should be applied -- as per your own excellent advice. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote