View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:47 AM   #8
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Problem correction EASY

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Virtually everyone I work with buys books from Amazon. I wouldn't describe any of them as a "computer addict". They just use a computer as a part of their work and find it convenient to shop on-line.
Amazon could easily correct this MAJOR FLAW by simply supplying a PC Reader for their book files. If they did this, I would buy the Kindle to be able to continue reading when away from my PC.

Otherwise, my 24" Wide Screen Monitor with much bigger fonts and better clarity than Kindle can ever dream of will be my method of choice for reading EVERYTHING.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote