View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea2stars View Post
Moonraker: That's odd. I've used the "insert page break" method using both Word and Book Designer, and haven't gotten the desired result. I'll have to look into the style option for chapter headings.

Jack: I think that's what I may end up doing in Dreamweaver, unless a simpler method develops that will meet my needs. Then again, I might just get used to it.

Jadon: Thanks! I just noticed your response. I'm going to have to look at those links and play with the code.
The insert page break should work. Also, while it is undocumented, the <pb> tag seems to work fine to do a page break.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote