View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #139
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniGirL View Post
Ok Let me tell you from scratch

I put mobidedrm2.py in my Python26- (scripts) folder, i also put it into
(My Ebooks) folder

I click start- command prompt typed C:\Users\Denise\Documents\My eBooks>mobidedrm2.py
i hit enter and this line showed up
C:\Users\Denise\Documents\My ebooks>
everytime i type mobidedrm2.py it goes straight back to the line ending with My ebooks>
That is expected... after the command runs it will always bring you back to the command prompt.

But there is absolutely no text displayed between where you typed the command and the next command prompt? (Or a print screen of it?)

Can you past the contents of your command windows here?

BOb