View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #22371
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
All that talk about LED clocks made me think of mine. Time to change it. Tonight old father time has to give me back that hour he stole from me last October. They sure don't make stuff like they used to. Being coloured blind I went from store to store looking for a digital LED clock that wasn't red so I could read the darn thing. It was a difficult task in 1973. But I found it and it's still going despite being tossed across the room when I woke up on the wrong side of the bed occasionally.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote