View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:48 AM   #11488
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Lucky bugger, it's our turn today. 9pm and its down to 32 from 46.
When I came home the parrots were looking at the bird bath but could do nothing with it. The temperature of the water was probably about 50. They were standing around with the bell birds mouth open wings out gasping.
They really appreciated the sprinklers. So did I.

Closest fire was a grass fire 15km away. So far so good. Are you close to any bush?

And of course the air conditioner went on the fritz!
I hope things cool down for you soon.

We had hot temperatures last summer but not even close to the temps you are experiencing. But it was still hot enough that we changed the water in our bird baths (we had 3) approximately 3 times a day. Mostly because the birds where either drinking or splashing most of it away.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote