View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #9
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Resets are to be expected when testing. Why would I want to wait while 185 kepubs load when I have read all but 10?

Kobo has asked on MR for beta testers in the past and I am sure would welcome new ones. PM the Kobo staff who post here and volunteer.

We all use our devices differently, so diversity is a good thing. It's not a great role for people who are impatient and angry or who jump to conclusions rather than ask questions (see first paragraph).

I think I will find something else to do this weekend and give MR a pass.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote