View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:50 AM   #134
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Edit3: Please disregard these questions, Man Eating Duck answered downstream.

I recently started using Count Pages for page counts and love it. I have only one very minor question: Is it possible to change the format for the integer column to display the numbers aligned right somehow, if necessary with leading zeros? I spent an hour the other day messing around with {0:,} trying to get leading zero's to even things out at 4 digits, and couldn't get it to work. Maybe I just don't know enough template language yet.

Edit1,2: oops, missed the last post, or is it Python formatting language?

Last edited by unboggling; 08-31-2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: last para, fix mispelled "integer"; answered.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote