View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 12:54 AM   #34
TonyGamble
Groupie
TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Thanks.

I certainly can't see my S4 phone with the AMOLED screen to read emails in the sunshine.

I try to use my Samsung 7.7 to view photos taken as I photograph in sunlight and it is impossible. I'd love to use it as my ebook reader but would find that, and the battery life, frustrating. Your Samsung may be kinder but mine would not give me a day's reading - or it would be pretty flat by the end of the day.
TonyGamble is offline   Reply With Quote