View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #57
fearindex
Addict
fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle(s)
Also license-free books from Project Gutenberg can be downloaded in .mobi:

http://www.gutenberg.org/

I have read several free classics on my Kindle, without converting them into anything. Kindle supports DRMed Kindle books and non-DRMed .mobi and PDF books. All these one can read in compliance Amazon's TOS and of course legally. And even format-conversion isn't breaking anyone's TOS usually in itself.

Now, breaking Amazon's TOS or that of some other book-seller is required to read DRMed non-Kindle books on Kindle, that is of course true. Depending on the country this may or may not break laws. Personally I haven't tried and the legality of this varies by region.
fearindex is offline   Reply With Quote