View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 07:04 AM   #80
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybtrash View Post
Hi there,

I tried you suggestion. I copied xdotool from the wm-ts-management-bundle-K5.tar.gz you linked into root of the mounted Kindle drive. But it doesn't work. VAGUE recognizes "NEXT PAGE" but nothing happens.

So I tried this:

echo "starting" >> /mnt/us/LOGTEST; /mnt/us/xdotool -v >> /mnt/us/LOGTEST

Restarted VAGUE and after that LOGTEST only contained the word "starting". I would expect the version information, so does that mean xdotool is not found? Or is it not compatible with Kindle Touch? Do you have a suggestion what I could try to pinpoint the source of the problem?

readelf -d /usr/bin/xdotool

Code:
Dynamic section at offset 0xee10 contains 24 entries:
  Tag        Type                         Name/Value
 0x0000000000000001 (NEEDED)             Shared library: [libxdo.so.2]
Did you copy the required library across?

Did you try just invoking xdotool directly?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote