View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #79
cybtrash
cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.cybtrash never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch and PW2
Hi there,

I tried you suggestion. I copied xdotool from the wm-ts-management-bundle-K5.tar.gz you linked into root of the mounted Kindle drive. But it doesn't work. VAGUE recognizes "NEXT PAGE" but nothing happens.

So I tried this:

echo "starting" >> /mnt/us/LOGTEST; /mnt/us/xdotool -v >> /mnt/us/LOGTEST

Restarted VAGUE and after that LOGTEST only contained the word "starting". I would expect the version information, so does that mean xdotool is not found? Or is it not compatible with Kindle Touch? Do you have a suggestion what I could try to pinpoint the source of the problem?

Last edited by cybtrash; 01-15-2014 at 12:31 PM.
cybtrash is offline   Reply With Quote