View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I get it from imagining explaining something. For example I have an idea for a mystery that I got from reading about what the author of an ebook I just bought called the trinity of a mystery. Basically it's the idea that mysteries need 1. a victim 2. a killer and 3. a sleuth. So I started imagining a victim and who would want to kill him and why as well as other possible suspects who might have a reason to kill the victim. Then I had to think of who would be the sleuth. How would this person come to be involved in solving the murder? It's still in its most early stages but I even have a possible title "Murder at Lonsdale House."
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote