View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #8
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMancini View Post
Thanks a bunch for that! the flip one is brilliant - why are we so caught up in the traditional book cover when it's just not as practical as a notebook?

just too bad it won't make it to me before i take a plane+bus+motorbike back to melbs.
Andy I don't know if you realise that Kobo uses a voucher code system for 'specials'.

At the moment if you use vouchercodes40 you will get 40% off the advertised price.

But - this only works on books with certain publishers.

Here's a link to the thread established for the purpose of posting/discussing Kobo's vouchercodes and specials:

KoboBooks.com Discount Codes

How you use it:

Find the book you want
Buy Now
Have a Gift Card or Promo Code? Use it here
Promo Code box - enter the code

If the Promo box doesn't show then it means that the book isn't eligible for discounting.

Hope this helps.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote