View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Oh so the offer on transfering the account over as in the screenshot is not 100% true - unless you actually live or have a 2nd residency in the us...
That's the magic question. I've had the 2nd address (and actually a 3rd one in the UK) for more than 2 years, but never got that description before.
Is it new?
Is it because of my 2 addresses?
Is it because of the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" I've got from the US a few days ago?

But: I don't get this description for the UK, only for the US. So it probably isn't about my 3 addresses in my account...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote