View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
The Kindle does have a most recently opened feature, unfortunately it is a pretty poor effort particularly if you like your books stored in collections. So what a lot of users do is create their own specially named collection on the Kindle so that it sorts to the top, and manually add their book into that collection while reading it and take it out when done.
I'm glad I stumbled into a Sony 505 a couple of years back. Automated collections and since I installed PRS+ over a year ago a book history configurable to the last 50 books which, when opened, will pick up where I left off.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote