View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:37 AM   #12
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
My train arrives in the middle of an ancient town, not as pretty as Rome but still quite charming, and i find it nice to see what I see, even if is all my life that I have seen this. The same happens to me when i visit the beautiful places I have been to. All over the place. My preferred? Who knows. NY is gorgeous. And so is Trondheim. Amsterdam? a dream. Paris? just thinking of it my eyes fill with tears. Apparently I am capable of being very happy everywhere. Even in Rapid City, S.D. I was so happy there ...
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote