View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Visiting the States for me is just the same as visiting Europe must be for Americans. It's so huge, so diverse, I just have to look at a map to get dewy-eyed with all the evocative place names - it all seem so exciting. I lived in London for four year and Oxford for three years - the dirtiness of London got to me after the first month and the there is one of the biggest council estates in Europe, (a council estate is social housing), just to the south of the city centre of Oxford.

The grass is always greener I guess.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote