View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #18
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Well, it's unfortunate the moderators feel that way. Without a Kindle, it's unlikely libprs500 will support USB syncing to the device. However, I will still work on html2prc, it will just take longer to reach feature parity with html2lrf since my only motivation to do it now, is the fun of figuring out the PRC format.

And I do appreciate all of you that have shown your support by donating to me and/or the chip-in. Having people use my software and show their appreciation of it is a big source of motivation for a project that I started as a hobby.

@edsohsmith
Yes, I use open source software every day in my work and play, and this is my way of giving back to the community. It also ensures that the software keeps getting better, so that when I use it, I benefit as well.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote