View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #180
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrx View Post
Both K4s are the same speed. It's just the contrast, background are better than most Silvers out there. The page and power buttons also have been tweaked a bit.

How are the page buttons different? I have a spinal cord injury that makes my hands very weak. The K3 keyboard's buttons were easy for me, but the weight makes it difficult to hold. The K4 NT silver was easier to hold, but the buttons were smaller and hard for me to push. I'm now back to the keyboard, but if the K4B's buttons are easier to push - I may consider getting one of those.
I can only speak for my K4B but yes the page buttons are easier to push now. I don't drop it trying to turn the page. A little push and the page turns.

On my K4S I have to click the button so to speak and I'd lose my grip in trying to do so...well now I don't because the buttons are worn enough but they were really stiff for the first year. On the K4B it's more easier to turn a page now almost as easy as the K3.

The other button that has changed is the power button it's sits farther back now making it hard to push. I am told the PW also has this design with the power button. This is the only negative I can think of after using my K4B for over a week now.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-04-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote