View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:25 PM   #41
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I like the fact that I am not tied into Amazon (or Nook) for apps on the Arc. I also like that I don't have to fake a US address to be able to buy it or use it. I have no real use for it, as I have a Nexus 7, but it looks like a winner to me. I may get one for my granddaughter, who is using my old Vox. It also looks like the Arc app will have features only currently available on the Touch.

I'm getting a Glo (and maybe a Mini).
oh, just admit it Taming, you're planning on getting them all for yourself; you know you wanna!
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote