View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Eye of Darkness is one of my more satisfying books, I think. It was fun to spend that time crafting another world, and discovering the characters who inhabit it. Though there is sorcery, witches, werewolves, dragons and faeries, the problems these characters face aren't so different from our own.

Think of it kinda like CSI: Middle Earth.

Except, of course, this isn't Tolkien's world. I think you'll like it, though.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote