View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #57
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post

He thinks that if gay people are allowed to marry each other, straight married couples should rise up and overthrow the US government.
wow I can't believe I just wasted a few minutes of my life reading that drivel. After reading that I don't think orson scott card will be getting another cent from me. I'll be too busy showing my "contempt" (his words from the article) for marriage by "cohabiting" with my boyfriend to read any more of his books.

This is why most of the time I prefer not to know the political views of authors I like! Ugh.
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote