View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #7
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothetech View Post
hi I want to buy an e-reader for my bookworm of a preteen but I don't want to mess up. they can be expensive so when I buy one I need it to be easy to use. I know very little of this tech and am hoping maybe someone can enlighten me?
what's more user friendly? Kindle or Kobo? can I get Erin Hunter's Warrior books on either of them, because that would just about sell a product lol
Get a Kindle. The main reason for the recommendation is the great customer service.

For a pre-teen, I'd recommend the low-end Kindle with Special Offers. $79 is hard to argue with, especially as it still has the excellent Pearl eInk screen.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote