View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #9
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
I have had to reset my Novel 3 times in the 4 1/2 months that I've had it ... and they were all in the first 2 weeks. I agree with you, Xanthe, I think it, "...tends to freeze if you don't give it enough time to process one request before you make another."

My Novel has been trouble free and, considering what I paid for it, is a great device. I hope you have similar experiences.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote