View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:58 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Very interesting. I have an idea but it might be a pain to do. Can you visit each of the old highlights you made and extend that highlight by one more word then move back to the original highlight. I'm thinking that fussing with each one just a bit will cause them to be recognized for syncing now that you have that feature turned on. In fact, try it with just one of your old highlights to see if it works (force the sync).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote