View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:47 PM   #40
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Email the file to me if you have any concerns about posting it. Send it to "calibre-debug [at] charles dot haleys dot name" (no quotes, make the obvious substitutions).
File sent. I'd be willing to try upgrading to 0.7.6 and re-running this in debug mode, if you think it would be helpful. The problem seems to be something in my database, though, because the file seems to be renumbering each file, one at a time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Perfectly understandable, and a very smart of dealing with upgrades. I was actually referring to 0.7.6
Hmmm...when I opened Calibre yesterday, it didn't notify me that 0.7.6 was available...maybe it was rolled out later in the day. I've already seen one bug thread about 0.7.6, so I'm hesitant about installing it, too. I'm waiting to see if it's a fluke...
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote