View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #33
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahi View Post
When you contact Kobo customer care do they send you an email confirmation right away or only after they've read your email? I'm hoping to return a book from St. Martin's Press that doesn't have the option to download the Adobe Epub file.
I have found using the chat option to be better than email. Things are usually settled right away. In the past when I've dealt with them via email it usually took several rounds of emails before a refund/store credit was issued.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote