View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:40 AM   #20
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
The firmware was the same size as the kobo4 directory so it was a firmware that we think is for Glo / Mini.
If this is really so, then this is going to make things much more complicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
@murg

I sideloaded 2.3.2 to my Touch and I've not found a single fix for a problem bugging me since 2.3.1
If Kobo has followed their standard M.O., then 2.3.2 is a quick fix of 2.3.1, fixing only showstopper bugs. I wouldn't expect it to fix the ordinary, standard, run of the mill bugs that we've all come to know and love.