View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Just some ideas/observations that might or might not relate: Can you read the card from your PC?

For what its worth the "preparing sd card" is a message I get when first turning on one of my android units and on another when I have taken the card out and put it back in. If I ignore it it goes away.

As to the damaged part????

Also on some sd cards when I put them in my pc card reader it reports they have problems and asks to scan them or something - I just close the window and proceed without letting it do anything and all is well with the card.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote