View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
Red face changing book covers

I have 4 books that I bought. The covers these came with are very plain, just the title over a gray page. I happen to own these in paperback and love the published covers, so I found images of these online and saved them and made my own covers. I have added the DRM-removing plug-in to Calibre, and re-imported the books after that, changed the covers to the preferred ones. They show up fine in Calibre, but once they go to my Sony 650, the old covers are there instead. I thought by removing the DRM I'd be able to put my own covers on them? I even did an epub-to-epub conversion in case that was needed. Any help? thanks.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote