View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #52
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Really? How many used eBook stores have you seen?
None. I'm talking about used pBooks. How many "used ebooks" have you seen for sale?

Quote:
I think you missed the point. It curtails sales on used eBooks.
I'm not sure how you think that's possible.

What, exactly, is a "used ebook?"

I can buy an ebook. Depending upon DRM or lack of, I can copy and share it with others.

I suppose I could theoretically sell it, if I could find someone willing to buy, but I've never heard of it being done.

A pBook is a physical product I can sell and transfer. Once transferred, *I* no longer have it. An ebook is a different animal.
______
Dennis

Last edited by DMcCunney; 04-21-2010 at 10:55 AM.
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote