View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:24 AM   #44
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by medvedev View Post
Does anybody (especially booxtor) read this thread?

I've got an Idea for the webbrowser of M92. I know its an ebook-reader and not a tablet. Anyway I use the browser a lot if I don't want to turn on my pc.

The e-ink display has problems with displaying animations but a lot of sites have e.g. animated gif and so on! Thats annoying me because the display refreshes continuously.
In Firefox you have got the ability to stop all animations by pressing the button "Esc". Is it possible to introduce anything similar in M92?

Thank You!
In Firefox yo
Hi,
of course I do read this thread permanently. Some of requests will be definitely implemented in new updates.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote