View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #8
weltonsfancy
Enthusiast
weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
When life is too busy....

When young I also read fiction a lot. Sometimes staying up most of the night and then still going to school. Then marriage/family happened and I became too busy. I was lucky to squeeze in half an hour of reading. Now with the family grown and myself retired, I seldom watch TV. I read for enjoyment. If I don't like the book I quit reading it! Life is too short.
weltonsfancy is offline   Reply With Quote