View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I get around it by basically not using <ol> <ul> at all. I hard-code my lists (numbered or bulleted). I've just never found html list elements to be very handy/useful/effective in ebook xhtml. If it were something that had to be constantly updated with new/changing info from a database, I could maybe find them useful. Otherwise they're a pain in the butt, hard to style with any consistency across a range of devices (as you're finding out), and don't really save me any time/effort when used in lieu of styled html paragraphs and manually typing the numbers (once).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-28-2012 at 03:19 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote