View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:52 AM   #18
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
What's funny is now Apple is working on a 7-8 inch tablet to compete with the Fire
and Amazon is working on a 8-9 inch tablet to compete with the iPad
We will see who's strategy works and who's doesn't
I think most Fire owners bought one due to price alone and not for its features or what it could/couldn't do
$200 is a very fair price for the Kindle Fire. That was a smart move on Amazon's part. It'll be interesting to see how Apple prices their smaller tablet.

Even though I won't be shopping for another tablet anytime soon, I'm looking forward to seeing what Amazon comes up with if they do sell a larger tablet. If they do it right (right features at the right price), they can give the competition a run for their money!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote