View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #76
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Tom, I'm also wondering about what's the final decision on some things we discussed some months ago? Maybe you are waiting til the end of the year to announce things?

The reason I ask, is because for one I requested and others supported a sensible rule on not nominating the same book month after month (possibly within a six month time frame). The prime example I gave was Storm Front. It's been allowed this month even though Jon surely nominated it only to goad us and it's been included in the poll THREE different times in the last six months, and this would make the fourth.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote