View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #19
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Quitte true.
When chosing the reader, i went looking for the availible options.
Me too. i looked at what the company said and tried to guess what their approach to openness, respecting the GPL (which they still do not respect) and energy for implementing new features. I feel totally mislead by what the stated before the Cybook relese.

Also very early they promised folder support in the next firmware release and they broke that promise. Instead they release a firmware with a lot of bugs and where the battery time has been been reduced to half of what it was before. That is incompetence.

And yes, I work as a programmer.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote