View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #11
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Very interesting thread. It stimulates all sort of reactions and considerations. I tend to agree with Astra, if I look at it from the point of view of deserving the fate that he envision, even more than considering the perils that we have been so eagerly mounting up for our extinction.

These considerations apart, just from the point of view of the sunny side of progress, my opinion is that the electronic age will influence directly the behavior of those that love gadgets, luckily a small fraction (my self included) of the whole.

Initiatives, like the one kindly reported by seagull in the opening post, are probably promotions of the industry, to drive the attention of a qualified public toward the market.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote