Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:45 AM   #70
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
David, Joel, thanks! For the moment it works in both combinations (only Joel's plugin or both drivers), but I'll disable David's if I need to "koboify" :-)

And let me add my encouragement for the new driver to that of others: though I fully understand the right resistance some may have, the option to koboify sideloaded epubs would be invaluable to many of us: especially for reference texts, Kobo's treatment of footnotes and annotations is extremely useful, and it is not always possible to find all the books one wants on the Kobo bookshop (while there are many publishers who actually provide epubs DRM free, or just with social DRM).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote