View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #58
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
Dear Kobo,

Your lazy programmers are not implementing the features I require on any schedule let alone the one I am demanding. You have left me no other choice. I will now be implementing my plan to let loose a troop of monkeys wearing shearling coats. Be warned, my initial test targeted Ikea and was a huge success!

I have cleverly hidden my manifesto on the internet so that it can't be found I fully expect you to locate it and do what it requires of you. Else the monkeys are coming!

To cover my tracks, I have hijacked another users account so that I can't be traced.

Sincerely,

vugtitan
Dear Forum Members,

I hereby withdraw my threat.

It seems Kobo has threatened me with the implementation of Kobo Monkeys...

Sincerely,

vugtitan