View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #15
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Tablets/ phones are good for reading in a lot of ways - especially for viewing maps and photos in the history books I like to read.

But I just can't switch away from e-ink for 2 reasons: the eyestrain/ headaches I get when reading off a backlit screen, and the fact that it is nearly impossible to read outside - on a cloudy day, let alone a sunny day.

So I'm waiting for a tablet/phone that has a LCD screen or something like it that is switchable between backlit and non-backlit/reflective. When that happens, I'll be a very happy boy. Until then, its e-ink for me as primary reader.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote