View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I won't pay $9.99 for an ebook I know is in paperback at a lower price. I don't normally buy hardcover books because of the prices, I wait for the paperback. Or pick up the hardcover when they discount the excess stock. I don't mind waiting for prices to go down, but it's not happening. I put ebooks I want but are too expensive on my wish list and watch them. One actually went up in price, the rest are unchanged despite paperback release.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote