View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 03:49 AM   #47
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Well.....I won't get any dates then.

Language is a living thing for me and can be fun, emotional and all that. It is instrumental in finding my way on my far away journeys, or laughing with the people as I intermix some Dutch words with English, some gestures and the few of their words I have picked up.

I speak 5 languages but am afraid I blunder on the grammar very often. I just ramble along as using a grammar-book or dictionary cramps my style, or so I think. And I tend to like, contribute even, to the confusion that arises from it.

I have a great love for languages and can enjoy seeing a well constructed sentence, thoughtful chosen words, writing poetry or unraveling a poem of others.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote