View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #23330
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
She is 75 years old and is in good health, but says she has to step back for the next generation. She has had a tough life the last ten years: parents died, husband died, attack on the Royal Family a few years ago which had a huge impact on the family as 6 innocent bystanders were killed
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_at...h_Royal_Family ) and one of her sons is in coma after an avalanche, since one year.
I think I knew about the attack, that was the one over those damn cartoons, right? I hadn't heard about the avalanche though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Quite a tale of woe. If our queen stepped down there'd be a state of shock and mourning (in no small part due to the fact that Prince Charles would take over ).

Sol beer in my bottle. With a slice of lime. You could almost imagine it is summer...
I often wonder if that in part is what keeps her going
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote